Friday, June 21, 2024

Fantastic Friday

 





Hey everyone! I hope you've all had an awesome and productive week! This week has been really productive for me.


I've uploaded brand new episodes on my Hell's Hounds MC Vella: episode 89, 'You Will Listen,' and episode 90, 'Totter to the Rescue.' Just a heads up, both of these episodes contain content that may be disturbing to some readers—so, trigger warning for violence, SA, and hostage situations. However, I want to assure you that none of these actions were carried out by the MMC. You can check them out here: Hell's Hounds MC 

Everyone has different preferences, which is understandable. For this reason, I've made season 3 of the Hell's Hounds MC available on two platforms: Vella, a Pay-Per-Episode platform, and Ream Stories, a monthly subscription platform.



If you lean towards monthly subscription services, you can easily access season 3 on my page on Ream Stories by clicking here: Ivy Cotter. There, you'll find Totter and Penny's story titled Dreamcatcher. What's more, you can peruse the comprehensive list of trigger warnings for this story, all available at no cost. They're thoughtfully listed in the description, ensuring your comfort and peace of mind.




More Fallen Flames episodes are on the way. Seriously, they are coming, lol. I'm currently in editing mode to get them uploaded to Vella and Ream, but I have a special love for Lucifer and Lilith and want everything to be as close to the final version as possible. So, please, please, bear with me, and I promise this story will be worth it! 




What Are You Reading?
The weekend is here, and its finally time to rest and relax! I want to know what everyone is reading, so please drop what you are reading below. I've started book 2 of Shantel Tessier's Dark Kingdom series while I wait for Madness to come out. 
Have you read it? Let me know what you think below! 
Have you been trying to unravel the mysteries of the main characters of Madness? I'm right there with you, still trying to piece the puzzles together! Share your thoughts with me; let's see if we can figure it out together, lol! 


Looking for your next read? Check these out: 





Next month is a big one for readers! Keep an eye out for next month's deals! 
Follow my socials at Ivy Cotter , and be sure to Subscribe to find out as soon as the announcement drops!










































No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye June

  Hey there! Just wanted to remind you about the exciting stuff happening this week. I'm putting the finishing touches on Fallen Flames,...