Friday, June 28, 2024

Goodbye June

 



Hey there! Just wanted to remind you about the exciting stuff happening this week. I'm putting the finishing touches on Fallen Flames, and it's going to have a new title and a fresh cover when it goes to long-form! I'll be announcing the release dates for these changes on my Ream Stories Extra, Extra tier here on my blog in the coming weeks, so stay tuned. If you want to read the early stages of Fallen Flames, you can find it here: Kindle Vella & Ream Stories.





When you read my stories on Kindle Vella and Ream Stories, you're getting a unique opportunity to see the very first baby version of my stories before they're finalized into ebooks and paperbacks. This is an exclusive chance that may change in the future, depending on your response. Your feedback is important, so let me know what you want to see on Vella & Ream below or contact me at @Ivy.Cotter. Hot Tip: On Vella, you can also get a sneak peek at my future projects. 😉 You never know what might pop up next, but you'll see it there or here first. 



This week on Vella, I've added episodes 91, The End of Lash, and 92, Something Else, to the Hell's Hounds MC seasons 2 and 3! Be prepared with tissues! This story continues to emotionally engage me, tearing my heart out one piece at a time!

Season 3 is also available in an ebook on Ream Stories titled Dreamcatcher. Chapters 24 and 25 were added there this week! 










What am I listening to while I work? Join me on threads @Ivy.cotter23 where I share much of the music I listen to throughout the day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye June

  Hey there! Just wanted to remind you about the exciting stuff happening this week. I'm putting the finishing touches on Fallen Flames,...