Friday, July 12, 2024

Hello July

 


Wow, 2024 is really flying by! Can you believe it's already July? I hope everyone had an amazing July 4th weekend. I sure did! Despite the drought in my area, I'm glad there weren't as many fireworks this year. It made the fur babies so much happier.

Get ready because the 23rd is almost here, and I hope you're all geared up with your e-readers! I'll be putting together a special post and sending out emails bright and early on the big day, so make sure you're signed up for my emails!


This week has been very productive! Two new episodes of my Vellas are now available. Fallen Flames episode 52 titled "All's Well" is live, and it's definitely full of unexpected twists. Additionally, there's a new episode of Hell's Hounds MC seasons 2 and 3, titled "Toe to Boot", which is episode 94. Be sure not to miss Penny expressing her true feelings to Totter in this one!





Hey there! Just a friendly reminder that both of these stories are available for those who prefer a monthly subscription to episode-by-episode on Ream Stories. You can find episode 52 of Fallen Flames under the same name on Ream Stories in chapter 26, and Totter and Penny's story on Ream Stories is under the title Dreamcatcher.


Don't forget to check out the first two books of the Hell's Hounds MC







Important Links







No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Episodes!

  "Wow, what an incredible week it's been! We've hit a major milestone with 100 live episodes of The Hell's Hounds MC Vella...